(Probably naive) question about Rev docs

Mark Swindell mdswindell at charter.net
Sat Jan 18 12:06:01 EST 2003

It _seems_ like it wouldn't be all that hard (and this is the probably naive
part) to make a documentation search return a list of every instance the
search keyword(s) appear in the Rev docs with imbedded context, x number of
words on either side of the found item, ala the Google model.  If I type in
"second" or "seconds" I would get a list of all the places these words
appear, and each occurrence would be auto-linked that doc entry.  Wouldn't
this address, as well as could be done, the complex issue of trying to
second guess a user's thinking style when searching for something?

Thanks,
Mark