Stack/card height

Sarah sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Thu Jan 16 21:34:01 EST 2003

It is a menubar problem. The menubar group is on card 1 but not on the
others. If you "place" the menubar group on all cards in the stack,
they will all be the same height.

Effectively, the menubar is hidden by being pushed off the top of your
window. Card 1 is expanded by 22 pixels to accommodate this. As the
menubar is stack specific, it displays even though it only occurs on
card 1.

The crucial rule for Mac development is: Make the menubar FIRST!
Don't make a new stack and then make a menubar, as you will have to
re-position everything. Also, check that the menubar groups has it's
backgroundBehavior set to true, so that it will be automatically placed
on any new cards.

Cheers,
Sarah