Stack/card height

Mark Swindell mswindel at santacruz.k12.ca.us
Thu Jan 16 21:20:01 EST 2003

I'm having a heck of a time getting my stack to remain at the correct height
(Mac only... haven't tried other platforms).

The first card height is correct at 470, but when I move to another card,
the height is reset to 448.  This doesn't appear obviously connected to the
menubar issue, as it is in the Mac location and the menu appears on cd 1
(sized correctly) as well as the others.

In the stack properties palette I can change the stack height to 470 and it
responds.  I can do the same from the message bos.  However, after saving
and reopening, I'm back to 470 stack height on cd 1, reverting to 448 on the
other cards.

In the card properties palette, several of the cards have slightly different
heights, but the message box won't allow me to resize them, and their sizing
boxes are grayed out.

I can find no script reference anywhere to setting the stack height to
448...  I'm sure there's a simple reason. (BTW, is there a way to collect
and view all scripts in a project in Rev?)

(Then there is this enigmatic entry in the dictionary:
"You can set the height of a card, but doing so has no effect and doesn't
change the card¹s height property.")

Any ideas on what might be going on?  Could a locked image or group
somewhere be skewing things?

Much obliged,
Mark