Argh! where have all my stacks gone?

DVGlasgow at aol.com DVGlasgow at aol.com
Thu Jan 16 12:16:01 EST 2003

As I type, TechTool 3.0 is trying to find a whole bunch of stacks apparently
deleted by Rev.

I was doing a build, and was advised a folder with the name I was trying to
build already existed.  That was true, I was repeating a build having tweaked
the stack.  I was invited to replace it (I think).  I said yes, but the build
immediately failed because the stack i had pointed it to was missing.  I
suddenly realised that ALL the stacks at the top level of the Rev folder had
vanished (as well as the folder from the previous build).  I opened the trash
hoping they would be there, but nothing.

Any advice?  Assuming the worst, what is the best way of extracting scripts
from a standalone?

I am trying to stay calm, but it was a whole days work.

Best wishes,

David Glasgow
Home/ forensic assessments --> <A HREF="http://members.aol.com/dvglasgow/">
DVGlasgow </A>