path of a 'closeStackRequest'

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Thu Jan 16 11:20:01 EST 2003

Graham Samuel wrote:

> I found that when I closed a substack by
> clicking on its close box, the handler in the mainstack got called,
> with the target being the first card of the substack. There is no
> stack script in the substack. What's going on?

The mainstack in Rev acts as the project script in SuperCard, accessible to
all substacks.

If your mainstack has only one card consider putting its unique scripts
there. Or you could leave it at the stack level and put an "if" in the
relevant handlers to check the short name of the stack.

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World Media Corporation