Introduction

Wed Jan 15 17:05:01 EST 2003

>Steven W. Riggins wrote:
>
>>  I am not a revolution user yet, but I plan to change that soon.  I'm
>>  a firm believer in community, so I thought I would introduce myself.
>>
>>  My name is Steve Riggins and I am a Macintosh Software Geek.
>
>And if I recall correctly from the ol' LA Mac User Group meetings, you even
>have the propeller beanie to prove it. :)

That I do!  Wow, talk about a small world!  I moved on from the
propeller beanie (given to me by Charles Holland) and became a
full-fledged geek (as seen by my URL heh)

>For those of you who don't know Steve, he was writing killer externals back
>when I was just cutting my teeth on HyperCard in the '80s.

Wow, thank you for the kind words.  I had a feeling at MacWorld that
this would be good for me to get into.  I have seen Revolution for
some time, but been frustrated by the demos.  I am finally ready to
leap in and see what she has in store :)

>It's great to see you on this list, Steve.  I'm looking forward to seeing
>what you do with Revolution....

Thanks!  I don't have any concrete ideas yet, but should I land some
interesting role somewhere, I hope to be able to take advantage of
the cross platform abilities of Revolution.