htmltext and Rev1.1.1

Howard Bornstein bornstein at designeq.com
Wed Jan 15 12:34:01 EST 2003

>I suspect that Rev2.0 provides a way to directly edit a field's htmlText.
>In the meantime, has a utility been written to do this with Rev1.1.1?  I
>could make one myself, but I thought I'd see if something already exists
>first.

You can use Chipp Walter's HTMLbuilder plugin to directly edit and modify
HTML text. If you want to do it entiredly within Rev, simply type "put
the htmltext of fld "fieldWithFormattedText" into fld "fieldWithHTMLcode"

The second field will now contain the content of the first field as
encoded HTML, which you can edit directly. To put the edited text back
into the original field as formatted text, use "set the htmltext of fld
"fieldWithFormattedText" to the text of fld "fieldWithHTMLcode".

Regards,

Howard Bornstein