libURL will not accept data in a variable

Roger.E.Eller at sealedair.com Roger.E.Eller at sealedair.com
Wed Jan 15 10:47:01 EST 2003

Richard,

I have confirmed that the IP in the variable is the correct one.
This URL is used in the following command.

libUrlFtpUpload URL tData, tUrl

Here is the error that was returned.

There was a Script Compile Error at 9:22:26 AM
Error description:  Expression: double binary operator
Object: button id 1017 of card id 1002 of stack "Transfer1" of stack
"C:/GeoFTP.rev"
put "ftp://"&myServerUser&":"&myServerPass&"@"
&myServerIP&myServerIP&myServerPath&theFileName into tUrl
Value: &

Roger Eller