Interfacing with MS Outlook

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Mon Jan 13 23:35:01 EST 2003

Not that I'm aware of, but it sounds cool... The only issue is getting at
the Exchange data store; I don't know if that is a direct SQL link or not
(as far as I know Exchange keeps its data in a different format). I'd think
there have got to be hooks out there, as Outlook Web Access uses an ActiveX
to communicate to the Exchange Server...

Anyone have any ideas on this?

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com