Getting all running programs on the mac

tkuypers at pandora.be tkuypers at pandora.be
Mon Jan 13 17:09:01 EST 2003

:-))

Solved it!

I just needed a string to see if the program I needed was ruiing and this
does the job:

  put "tell application" & quote & "Finder" & quote & cr into vScript
  put "set procList to the processes" & cr after vScript
  put "end tell" after vScript
  do vScript as applescript
  put the result into vResult

Everybody thanks for your help.