Getting all running programs on the mac

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Mon Jan 13 15:20:01 EST 2003

tkuypers at pandora.be wrote:

> In Supercard there is a command to get all running programs on the mac, before
> sending Apple-Events to it.
> How do I determine is a program is running in Revolution?

My understanding is that SuperCard's "answer programs" command relies on an
OS API call that is no longer supported (I don't think it's even in the OS X
version of SC 4, is it?), so it's not likely to find its way into the Rev
engine.  It's a handy dialog, though; would be nice if Apple could be talked
into reinstating it.

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World Media Corporation