Personal Information Manager

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Sat Jan 11 17:27:01 EST 2003

Recently, Dar Scott wrote:

> I had a little trouble downloading it with the Safari beta, it tagged a
> ".txt" to the end, so I just renamed it and that seemed to work OK.

You know Safari is a public beta, right?  In other words, don't even begin
to rely on it as your main Web browser.

(On an OT note, the only thing that came to mind when Jobs announced this
product was "Great, now Web developers get to spend another hundred thousand
man hours of wasted time finding workarounds for flawed and idiosyncratic
browser behaviors...)

> The navigation buttons have nice icons, but the icons for the top row
> were now found.  Are there images for those in the stack?

Nope -- just a placeholder for you to add your own.  The nav icons are based
on Apple's.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director