How Can I Change The Ids of Grouped Controls?

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Sat Jan 11 13:01:16 EST 2003

>I understand there can be a problem with buttons using images, but I
>don't see how that applies.

Dar, et al:

First, Dar is correct: if I copy & paste the group on a new stack,
the controls all get new Ids.  So here's the problem:

The group contains (among other controls) two buttons and six images.
The six images are referenced by Id as the icon, disabled icon, and
armed icon of each button.  If the image ids are changed, the buttons
won't display them.

Surely there must be a way around this besides writing an install
script to change the icon Ids of the buttons?  If so, what is it?
--

Rob Cozens
CCW, Serendipity Software Company