OT: Any Christian Revolutioneers?

curry curry at kagi.com
Wed Jan 8 21:38:00 EST 2003

BTW (getting OT) since there was some talk about Christians raised by
the recent discussion, I want to ask if there are any Christian
Revolution or MC users and you would like to contact with other
Christian programmers, give me an e-mail off the list. I'm curious to
know how many there, plus there is a pretty good Christian
programmers site I found lately where people (from a variety of
countries too) talk about programming, faith, and work in progress,
and sometimes get together for projects. It would be good to have
some other people there using xTalk.

Curry