Rev Docs (TXT) Version 1.1.1r2

Mark Brownell gizmotron at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 8 20:29:00 EST 2003

Hi All,

MTML version of the Rev Docs (TXT) Version 1.1.1r2

Here is something that some here might be interested in. I just created a
transformation tool that supports the text version of the Rev Docs (TXT)
Version 1.1.1r2 that is a download from Ken Ray's Sons of Thunder Software
web site; http://www.sonsothunder.com/

I created an e-Book technology created with shockwave. By converting the Rev
Docs (TXT) Version into a compressed vList Xtra file I made using this free
e-Book version of the Study Tool easy to find things in the Rev Docs based
on the Study Tool's relational text gathering system.

So if you would like to see a first look at the manual for the MTML Study
Tool then check out this: There you will find the download link for the free
e-Book reader.

http://www.gizmotron.org/ebook/index.html

If you wish to try it then do this:

1) Download the free e-book reader

2) If you have shockwave ( button to get it on second page of manual) then
run the shockwave app form the ebook.html while you are connected to the
internet. The shockwave app will auto-upgrade to get a few things if you
don't have them yet.

3) When the e-Book reader opens, click the Import position link "Book 1"
until it says "Book 3" or higher.

4) Paste this: http://www.gizmotron.org/ebook/revolution.lst into the
download window seen above in the e-Book reader.

5) Press the download buttons. The compressed vList file will begin to
download. This file is about 555 Kbytes. After it loads it will save a
version of itself on your computer. This will let you access the MTML
version of the Rev Docs while you are off line.

You should read about using the Study Tool in the on=Line manual that I'm
just now getting past half way.

I hope you enjoy this version of the format of the Rev Docs,
Mark Brownell