Fwd: Revolution 2.0 To Be Previewed At Macworld

Heather Williams heather at runrev.com
Wed Jan 8 08:54:01 EST 2003

> Message: 8
> Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2003 23:30:14 +0100
> To: use-revolution at lists.runrev.com
> From: sims <sims at ezpzapps.com>
> Subject: Re: Fwd: Revolution 2.0 To Be Previewed At Macworld
>

>>> What's the scoop on this? Does it just mean a recent build is on
>>> someone's laptop ready for demoing at Macworld? :-)

Well, yes... We are demoing a recent build. We will be doing a public beta
later in January, as indicated on our website - the FAQ for 2.0, in case
anyone has forgotten, is at

<http://www.runrev.com/revolution/20faq.html>

> I wish they'd put up some photos on the web...

I'm very much hoping to be able to. There is a digital camera among those
present.

A big thank you to everyone who contributed applications for demoing! We've
got a really excellent array of demos, and were able to create an impressive
fact sheet listing them all, to hand out. I'd like to ask everyone who
hasn't already done so, to contribute their applications to the "Made With
Rev" webpages. The submission form for users is accessible via the Developer
pages of the website.

<http://www.runrev.com/revolution/developers/>

Regards,

Heather