How to learn about plugins for Rev?

RGould8 at aol.com RGould8 at aol.com
Tue Jan 7 15:56:02 EST 2003

In a message dated 1/7/03 3:02:19 PM, janschenkel at yahoo.com writes:

> And so the question is: what exactly are you trying to
> accomplish? Because that determines the easiest route
> to including it in your stacks...
>
> Hope this helped,
>
> Jan Schenkel.

Well, I'm trying to get Revolution to switch between DHCP and PPPoE in the
Network Controls in OS X.   A friend of mine created a unix command for me to
do this, however it gets messy when it comes time to run the installer from
CD and running unix commands from CD.   I figured if this unix command could
contain a "wrapper" somehow that Rev could recognise as a plug-in that I
could pass commands to it without having to worry about unix calls and
permissions.   That's my biggest hurdle at the moment.