multiline button labels

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Tue Jan 7 11:15:00 EST 2003

Klaus,

I think it has to do with the supported engine. For example, Rev 1.1.1 is
almost a year behind the current MC 2.4.3, so if you're comparing the two,
you'll see many differences. Now if you are able to view the Rev 2.0 alpha,
I'd bet the two would give the same result.

Just my 2 cents,

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com