Get File Owner

Roger.E.Eller at sealedair.com Roger.E.Eller at sealedair.com
Mon Jan 6 12:17:01 EST 2003

Ken,

I am glad that this "should" work, but on my system (NT 4.0 service-pack 6)
it tells me that /Q is an invalid switch. It seems that in Win 95 - 98 dos
commands had some enhancements that don't work anymore. I wish RunRev would
just add "owner" to the detailed files. Thank you for your help.

Roger Eller
roger.e.eller at sealedair.com