Using stackFiles

Jeanne A. E. DeVoto jeanne at runrev.com
Sat Jan 4 22:21:36 EST 2003

At 3:42 PM -0800 1/4/03, Dar Scott wrote:
>I'm having trouble using stackFiles in a standalone.
>
>In startup of the mainstack of the standalone this is put into
>stackFiles:

You can set this once before building - the stackFiles property is saved
with the stack, so you don't have to re-set it on every startup. (Just a
note.)

>start using "alice"
>
>...and an error is thrown.

Possible typo - for the start using command, you need a full stack
reference, not just a name, so it should be

  start using stack "alice"

Jeanne A. E. DeVoto ~ jeanne at runrev.com
http://www.runrev.com/