Web Pages for MacWorld

Geoff Canyon gcanyon at inspiredlogic.com
Fri Jan 3 21:13:15 EST 2003

I'll be one of the people manning the booth at MacWorld (for anyone who
doesn't know, we'll have a booth at the expo).

I'd like to have a list of made-with-Rev applications (or stacks)
handy, with web pages if possible. So if you have a page published with
your made-with-Rev project and would like to help the cause and get a
little publicity yourself, please send the name of your project and the
URL to me. I'll put all the links together into a quick reference for
the show.

regards,

Geoff Canyon
gcanyon at inspiredlogic.com