Revolution Users' Gathering at MacWorld SF

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Fri Jan 3 14:33:01 EST 2003

Geoff Canyon wrote:

> I'd like to propose that Revolutionaries going to MacWorld get together
> one night for an evening of food, drink, and code. All are welcome --

Project commitments will keep me chained to the office during January, but
my best wishes (and at least a little envy) go out to all those who'll
attend.

For those in southern California, it might be fun to have a mini-RevFest
here at the Fourth World Embassy in downtown Los Angeles sometime after
MacWorld.  If interested drop me an email and we'll arrange a time that's
good or everyone.

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World Media Corporation