2 more menubar questions

Mark Swindell mdswindell at charter.net
Thu Jan 2 14:10:00 EST 2003

I have a couple of questions:  I'm using Revolution 1.1.1. using a Mac,
system 9.1.

1.  An approximately 4 pixel gray band has appeared at the top of my window
when displaying a menubar group in the window ala Windows.  It never was
there before, and it won't go away unless the menubar goes up top, ala the
Mac scheme of menus.

Clicking on the gray brings up the card properties palette.  This, even
though I have two background graphics extending -13 pixels above the top of
the window, and thus on top of the card layer.  I don't understand.  I've
tried rearranging things and replacing the elements, but it persists.

2.  This stack has two menus. When using the menu manager, I click the
checkbox so that the menus be displayed in at the top of screen, ala Mac.
The set menubars command is in a preopencard handler at the stack level.
(if the number of this cd is 1 then set the menubar to "MainMenu")
(if <other condition> then set the menubar to "MainMenu2")

However only one menubar will display up top, while the other appears in the
window. The Set As Menubar in Mac OS checkbox does not stick for both menus,
only one or the other.

Thanks for any help and clarification.

Mark