sending and receiving cookies

valetia at mac.com valetia at mac.com
Wed Jan 1 07:36:01 EST 2003

OK, I've managed to figure out for myself the answers to questions 1, 3 and
4. That leaves question 2:

  How do you retrieve cookie information from a browser?

In fact, this may be related:

  How do you obtain the list of passed variables
  via a GET to a server-side revolution script?

The following code (taken from the online tip of the day) works only if you
POST to the script, but not when you do a GET.

  read from stdin until empty
  put  urlDecode (it)  into tDataIn
  split tDataIn by "&" and "="

Any ideas?