Another question today.

Tim Hart timothy.hart5 at verizon.net
Thu Feb 27 21:52:00 EST 2003

Sorry to keep asking question but I just can't figure it out.  I have a
stack that has a button with the following script in it.  The user
presses it and then this happens.  It puts images into image "1.jpg".
I would like to use some of the visual effects, but they don't seem to
work when you set the filename.  Anyone have any ideas or is it
impossible?  Thanks a lot in advance.

on mouseup
   set filename of image "1.jpg" to "pics/sue/1.jpg"
   put "My daddy left home when I was three" into field "text"
   wait 5 seconds
   put "And he didn't leave much to Ma and me..." into field "text"
   wait 5 seconds
   set filename of image "1.jpg" to "pics/sue/2.jpg"