Linux Requirements?

Alex Rice alrice at ARCplanning.com
Thu Feb 27 13:40:01 EST 2003

On Thursday, February 27, 2003, at 11:04  AM, Dar Scott wrote:
> You might want to consider running Linux on virtual machines.

I have to put in a cheer for VMWare. At a former job I used VMWare on a
host machine of Linux, with a virtual machine running Windows2000.
Worked great. Disk throughput was the main bottleneck because I was
running a single-file-disk-image. VMWare has various ways to slice up a
disk image to present to the virtual machine.

Alex Rice, Software Developer
alrice at ARCplanning.com
alrice at swcp.com