variables and objects

Ben Rubinstein benr_mc at cogapp.com
Thu Feb 27 06:36:02 EST 2003

on 2/26/03 7:03 AM, erik hansen wrote

> the nice thing about paper and calligraphy pens was that you put the letter in
> a drawer over night, then decided whether you really wanted to inflict it on
> the world.

I write many more emails to this (and other) lists than I ever send.  I've
actually used ResEdit to remove the command key for 'send now' in my mail
client, and move it to 'send later'; and messages to mailing lists I try to
train myself to 'save draft', and then look at them again at the end of the
day or next morning.

  Ben Rubinstein               |  Email: benr_mc at cogapp.com
  Cognitive Applications Ltd   |  Phone: +44 (0)1273-821600
  http://www.cogapp.com        |  Fax  : +44 (0)1273-728866