Today I can only see a palette window - no stack

jtlespoosta at netscape.net jtlespoosta at netscape.net
Thu Feb 27 00:59:00 EST 2003

I have been using Revolution runtime for about one month and have been very pleased to have something like Hypercard on my Windows and Linux systems.

This morning though I cannot see any of the stacks when I try to open them. What is visible is only one palette window. The stacks do not come visible when I try to open them with Ctrl-O command.

Is there a some sort of user time limit, I have an unregistered version,
or what should I do? I am going to order a full version of Revolution in about one month's time, after a trip.

Thanks very much for your advice.

- Jorma