icon standalone application on MacOSX

Alex Rice alrice at arcplanning.com
Tue Feb 25 08:56:01 EST 2003

On Tuesday, February 25, 2003, at 02:26  AM, paolo mazza wrote:

> How  can I set an icon for a standalone application on MacOSX?
> Using the application builder of Revolution I can set an icon only for
> Windows standalones?
> What about Mac?
> Ciao, Paolo

You can wait for Rev v2, or in Rev 1.1.1, you can create an application
bundle by hand or using Apple Project Builder. Copy your revolution app
into the bundle and then adjust the icon and other properties in the
app bundle.

http://lists.runrev.com/pipermail/use-revolution/2002-November/
009268.html

Alex Rice, Software Developer