T-Shirts competition

Heather Williams heather at runrev.com
Mon Feb 24 11:45:01 EST 2003

Greetings!

Thank you all for the t-shirt entries. Officially the competition ends
today, but if you've still got an entry you'd like to send in, it's not too
late for the next few days. We've begun the preliminary screening :-) Got
some great creative minds on this list. Oh, the font for the Rev logo... I
know, I know, a bit late in the day, its Gill Sans bold extra condensed, a
horizontal scale of 90% and with some fancy spacing - play around with the
tracking to get it right.... I hope that helps.

Cheers

Heather
--
Heather Williams <heather at runrev.com> <http://www.runrev.com/>