Custom button icons

Sarah sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Sun Feb 23 22:32:01 EST 2003

The easiest way I find is to make a new temporary stack and use it as a
holding place. Select the icon you want in one of the standard
libraries and click "Insert image into stack". It will appear in your
holding stack. Leaving it selected, change to your library and click
"Move (or Copy) selected image into this stack".

If you want to add one of your own images to your library, just forget
the first step. Import the image into your holding stack, open your
image library and move or copy exactly the same way.

Cheers,
Sarah