Getting images from folder

Sarah sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Sun Feb 23 22:18:01 EST 2003

I think you need something like:
	set the fileName of image "myImage" to pathToFile
Look up "fileName" in the docs and check the examples there.

Did you actually set the name of your image to 1 or are you meaning to
refer to the first image? Setting the name of an object to a number is
not a great idea as it is very easy to get confused. You could call it
something like "Pic 1" which still allows you to loop through images
programmatically but won't confuse matters. If you just meant to refer
to the first image, then you don't need quotes around the 1.

Sarah