auto size of a group

Alex Rice alrice at arcplanning.com
Fri Feb 21 13:11:01 EST 2003

On Friday, February 21, 2003, at 05:36  AM, Ivers, Doug E wrote:

> It seems like there should be an option for groups that says, "my size
> is the minimum rectangle that contains my visible members" (as opposed
> to a fixed size).  The current behavior is counter-intuitive for me,
> but I've adapted to it.  It would be nice to have the option.

You can actually do that scripting pretty easily. See formattedHeight
and formattedWidth

set the htmlText of fld "summaryReportItems" \
	to tSummaryItemsHtml
set the height of fld "summaryReportItems" \
	to the formattedHeight of fld "summaryReportItems"

Alex Rice, Software Developer
alrice at ARCplanning.com
alrice at swcp.com