Combo-box/popup menu in a list field?

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 20 17:18:01 EST 2003

--- "valetia at mac.com" <valetia at mac.com> wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> How do you create a combo-box/popup menu that
> appears *inside* a scrolling
> list field?
>
> Specifically one that appears on each line of a
> certain column (the list
> field has vGrid set to true)?
>
> I know that in all likelihood this is probably not
> possible with Revolution,
> but in that case, what would be the best way to
> implement something that
> achieves the same effect?
>
> Valetia

Hi Valetia,

I have a stack that emulates a series of checboxes in
a list field. All in all, it shouldn't prove too hard
to change the checkbox to an option-menu button for
your purposes.
So if you're interested, I can send you the stack
off-list (it's only 11KB) -- same goes for everyone
else who wants to have a peek at the source code :-)
Those people can drop me a line off-list.

Best regards,

Jan Schenkel.

=====