Size of build and minimization thereof

Ivers, Doug E Doug_Ivers at lord.com
Thu Feb 20 09:05:01 EST 2003

I have a stack (including substacks) that is about 920kb.  When I build, it typically grows to between 2 and 3Mb depending on the target platform.

What are some easy things to try for cutting down on the built size?  I don't check the Animation, Printing, Database, or Internet libraries, or Error Reporting.  I do check everything else in Resources.

I'm surprised that my stack unbuilt is 920kb -- what can I do to dramatically reduce that?  I only have one jpeg image and one audio file, no other resources.

Is there a way to find out how much of the 920kb is code?

-- D