tabs

runrev at technetx.com runrev at technetx.com
Thu Feb 20 04:27:01 EST 2003

OK, I'm losing it.  I had this just last week and for the life of me I can't
think of how I did it.  I know it's a simple one liner but please, somebody
jog my memory.

Let's say I have 4 tabs in a grouped control.  The text of the tabs from
left to right is one, two, three and four.  Now, if I had another button
(outside of the tabs), and when clicked, simply sent a mouseup to a specific
tab, what is the code.  Supposing the selected tab is currently one, and I
want it to switch to three without physically clicking tab three...

Sorry everybody, total brain dump.
Thanks all.

Ron