Why... is the selected text deselected?

Alex Rice alrice at arcplanning.com
Wed Feb 19 18:54:01 EST 2003

On Wednesday, February 19, 2003, at 10:35  AM, Ken Norris (dialup)
wrote:

> Is there a reason you can't have the backgroundBehavior true?. It
> should
> work under those conditions, or else it wouldn't be compatible with HC.

Either I'm not following you, or it doesn't work. I grouped by field,
set backgroundBehavior to true, turned of messages, then moved forward
a card, then back, and my selection was gone.

> A totally different approach: Put the field into a palette or other
> floating
> window. Selections seem to stick from card to card until you select
> something else.

I'm not following you. Does this have to do with the window decoration
you select in the stack properties?

Thanks,

Alex Rice, Software Developer
alrice at ARCplanning.com