Clueless loss

Ken Norris (dialup) pixelbird at interisland.net
Wed Feb 19 13:35:01 EST 2003

**********
> Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 12:04:18 +0100
> Subject: Re: Clueless loss
> From: "Wolfgang M. Bereuter" <wmb at internettrainer.com>

> Sometimes you dont think at the most closest thing.. (Dont know if you
> say it like that in english...)
> I work a lot with importing images as controls. The simplest way to
> "loose" them is: When you have a lot of (bigger) images on a card and
> forget after importing to sort them (the layers) in the "correct"
> order...
> So one image can be hidden behind another one or a group very easyly...
----------
Thanks Wolfgang,

I'm not sure that's the problem here. There were just 2 images in the stack.
I was just looking at the button scripts the last time I put it away, and
didn't change anything IIRC. The next time I opened the stack they were
gone, and I couldn't show or find them. I think they disappeared from the
Application Overview list, too.

I seem to be having problems with things slippng away into the land of Nod.

However, can you brief me on how to sort images? I'm not sure what you mean,
i.e., moving images around to see which ones are under others, then moving
them forward or backward?

Ken N.