Button images

Klaus Major k_major at os.surf2000.de
Sat Feb 15 10:02:01 EST 2003

Hi Greg,

> Hi all
>
> This should be easy but I am struggling with this at the moment. I
> have been following the discussion on graphics in buttons with
> interest, however I am stuck at step one!
> I have a stack "Display" and a sub-stack "GraphicsStore". I can set a
> button id 1005 (in the "Display" stack) to a image id 1234 in the
> substack via the properties palette, however I am having trouble
> changing the image via a script.
> I can remove the icon by;
> set the icon of button id 1005 to image id 0
>
> however
>
> set the icon of button id 1005 to image id 1234
> or
> set the icon of button id 1005 to image id 1234 of substack
> "GraphicsStore"
>
> is not doing a thing.
>
> I would appreciate any clues as to the correct syntax for changing the
> button icons.
>
> Thanks
>
> Greg

the correct syntax is like this:

set the icon of btn x to 1003
## without "image id", just the naked id, or

set the icon of btn x to the id of image "pic1" of cd 1 of stack "xyz"
## the complete decription (of cd x of stack y) is necessary in that
case...

Hope that helps.

Have a nice weekend.

Regards