launch

runrev at technetx.com runrev at technetx.com
Fri Feb 14 17:20:01 EST 2003

When doing it that way on WinMe, it has to launch a dos window first, then
launches the associated application and file.  While it does work, it just
doesn't seem "clean" to me.  I think I'll just write/compile a small Delphi
app and include with my pub to accomplish this and a few other things.

Thanks!