Some install issues

Ray Bennett smilingeyes at mac.com
Thu Feb 13 12:04:01 EST 2003

Ron, I'm just a little more paranoid than I should be, but the only
platform I won't warrant my product on is Windows ME.  Mostly because
it seems that the different hardware vendors got pretty confused when
they wedded it to their box, so for instance the Sony VAIO and HP
Pavillion's running ME (at least for us) were just really difficult to
predict.   Sometimes stable, sometimes not - especially relative to
thought I'd share it.