pre-Beta 2

Kevin Miller kevin at runrev.com
Wed Feb 12 08:33:01 EST 2003

Hi,

pre-Beta 2 is up there now for OS X, Windows, Linux (OS 9 to follow within a
few hours).

http://www.runrev.com/revolution/previews/

It includes the following changes:

Addition of Variable Watcher
Addition of Database Linked Field panel
Changes to the Application Browser (we went with the other design we had,
thanks for all the feedback)
Image properties palette fixed
Improvements to error reporting and debug mode
Access to XML, speech, databases on Mac OS 9
Improvements to stability, unicode

Other changes still to follow (all almost done, but not included):

Field properties panel
Cell editing panel
Geometry editing panel
Colors and patterns panels
Final documentation updates
General stability, tweaking and bug fixing of the user interface

We'll be in beta soon.  If you are not an advanced user, please wait for
beta.  Enjoy!

Kind regards,

Kevin

Kevin Miller <kevin at runrev.com> <http://www.runrev.com/>
Tel: +44 (0) 870 747 1165.  Fax: +44 (0)1639 830 707.