How do I scan all the objects on a card?

Jeanne A. E. DeVoto jeanne at runrev.com
Tue Feb 11 23:10:01 EST 2003

At 4:35 PM -0800 2/10/03, Graham Samuel wrote:
>   repeat for each control sclTheControl of this card

This is not going to work. The "repeat for each" form requires a chunk
type. For example, you can do this:

  repeat for each line thisLine in someVariable
  repeat for each word theWord in field "Something"
  repeat for each char nextChar in the script of me
  repeat for each item thisItem in myVariable

but you cannot use it for arbitary sets of things (like the controls on a
card). As Monte said, you need to use the "repeat with" form for things
like this, since "repeat for each" isn't available.

Jeanne A. E. DeVoto ~ jeanne at runrev.com
http://www.runrev.com/