Configuration Management of built apps

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Mon Feb 10 19:08:01 EST 2003

I've been thinking along these lines too. What features are you looking for?
One problem is you can't just compare files because that would require
reverse engineering the stack file format. Perhaps you just want to be able
to get a list of the properties of each stack/stack file that have been
modified since the last build?

I've started putting together requirements for a fairly comprehensive
Project Manager for rev I just need the time/funding to put in together.

Anyway I'm interested to know what your thoughts are about requirements for
such an animal.

Cheers

Monte