Configuration Management of built apps

Sarah sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Mon Feb 10 18:58:00 EST 2003

While it may not do everything you wanted, have you tried saving and
opening distributions from the Distribution Builder? This stores your
build config and even if you aren't building for Windows, you could use
that section to record version numbers. I have found this a great time
saver as I don't have to remember what to include and what settings to
choose each time I do another build.

Cheers,
Sarah