REQ: Switching between windows

Sarah sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Mon Feb 10 18:47:00 EST 2003

I have just submitted a plugin to the User Contributions section of the
Rev website that allows you to assign scripts to function keys. One of
the examples shows how to assign a menu item to a function key, so if
you edit or copy that, you can make a function key do what you want.
The plugin is called "FunKey" - yes, that is meant to be a joke :-)

Cheers,
Sarah