storing images

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Mon Feb 10 16:26:01 EST 2003

On Montag, Feb 10, 2003, at 19:23 Europe/Zurich, mark mitchell wrote:

> Someone wrote:
>
> "Put image 3 into image 4"
>
> This does not work for me.  I tried both with images pointing to an
> image stored elsewhere (outside of rev) and for images stored in the
> stack.  All I get is a white or gray image.  What am I doing wrong?
> (Mac OS 10.15)

from a previous email:

put into:
put image "foo" into image "bar"

This will empty (grey) the image "bar", when the original image is a
referenced image (contains something in the "filepath").
If the Image "foo" is an imported image, or a reference to another
image within the stack, then this will copy the image. Thus, when you
delete the image "foo" then image "bar" will remain unchanged. If the
lockLoc of "bar" is true, then the image will scale to the size of
"bar", otherwise it will resize to the size of the original image.