That oleer printing problem again

Kevin Miller kevin at runrev.com
Mon Feb 10 07:01:19 EST 2003

On 10/2/03 6:37 am, Esa Kivelä <Esa.Kivela at ncrc.fi> wrote:

> kevin an orrhers: btw dis You guys regonize at all my reply to private an here
> list, that ie. I have still that werid printing problem wich pints many pages
> and only few lines per page when You asked me to tell if I have still that
> problem.
>
> I replied but nothing replies after that.
>
> Did you notified that pinting problems to RR 2.0? I have tested that printin
> in 2.0 pe beta and yep same problem remains: many pages and few liens per page
> when I tried to pint text field.
>
> I send private email to Kevin about that too.

Yes, we're looking for this - tracking down printer problems is not much
fun.

Could everyone with that problem please send me a list of what platforms it
occurs on, what printers it occurs on, what printers it does not occur on,
and a copy of a stack with a single field in it that has the problem.  I
need all that information to find common ground here, from as many people as
possible.

If you could place all of that information in a single email with the
subject "Printer problem" without any other background information that
would be really helpful.  Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,

Kevin

Kevin Miller <kevin at runrev.com> <http://www.runrev.com/>
Tel: +44 (0) 870 747 1165.  Fax: +44 (0)1639 830 707.