phone dial & hang up

sims sims at ezpzapps.com
Mon Feb 10 06:43:01 EST 2003

>This works on XP and 2000
>
>         open file "com3:" for write
>         write "ATS7=1L0DT" & tNumber & cr to file "com3:"
>         wait 10 secs
>         close file "com3:"
>
>Split the phone line and connect the modem output to one side and the phone
>set to the other. Pick up the receiver before the 10 secs expires.
>
>Gary

The above works to dial a phone.

I also want to be able to have the Rev app which dialed the phone get the time
when they hang up the phone. (I want to track phone usage ).

What strategy could I use that would automatically record when the phone call
terminates/stops (without depending on the user to click a button,
iow  automatically get
the time of hang up)?

atb

sims