get URL "http://" not working with faceless CGI's

Dave Cragg dcragg at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon Feb 10 04:21:34 EST 2003

At 2:46 am -0800 9/2/03, Jan Schenkel wrote:

>>  (Jan, were you using the Metacard side of
>>  your brain? :))

>Out of curiosity, is that the right or the left half?

I'm not sure, Jan. In my case, the left side vs right side issue is
less important than inside vs outside.

>No seriously, I would have thought you could simply
>drop the libURL file from the RunRev website into the
>folder, or store it elsewhere and include a path in
>the 'start using' call.

Unless we're thinking about different files, the one in the RunRev
site is an updater stack that simply updates the script/properties of
one of the buttons in the revLibrary stack. (Which is why Starter Kit
users can't take advantage of it.)

Cheers
Dave